Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two Russian Girls + You

Last night we had dinner in sort of an open air food court with some friends. You were in such a good mood that we brought you along even though it would push your bedtime back a little bit. After walking around and chatting with several of the more interesting adults, you ended up spotting a couple little girls in strollers on the other side of a large fountain. By the time I walked over, you were leading one girl (who was rather reluctant) around the fountain while holding her hand. After half a turn around the fountain, she dropped your hand and went squealing back to her mother. The moms and I cracked up as you chased her around the fountain trying to get her to hold hands with you again.
 
Facing rejection from the little Russian brunette, you raced over to her little blond friend, who was all too happy to stroll around the fountain clutching your hand.
 
You are hilarious. And I am in so much trouble! I thought I had at least ten years before I had to worry about you and the ladies, but golly!

No comments:

Post a Comment