Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gotta go pee pee!

I heard you yell something just before 11:00 pm last night and went rushing into your room to check on you. You were tangled in your blankets as you frantically climbed out of bed, telling me "Mommy! I just have to go pee pee!" I swept the blankets away and ran into the bathroom ahead of you to turn the light on and clear any hindrances to a clear shot.
 
The thing that cracked me up most was that you didn't just have to go pee pee, you had to go pee pee standing up. You pulled your little pants and (dry) Pullup down, braced yourself against the top of the toilet and aimed (handsfree) into the bowl.
 
It's amazing the moments that inspire parental pride. Such a simple thing but I wanted to run around the house yelling, "Yay Thomas!" I restrained myself however because such undignified moments perturb you.

No comments:

Post a Comment