Monday, November 8, 2010

Amazing weekend in the desert

We had such a nice weekend! We went to Marzie's house and saw lots of aunties and cousins. We went to the Living Desert, the street fair, and swam a lot. I grabbed you by the hand and took you to the bathroom every hour whether you wanted to or not. You fought me when we were in public, I don't think you like having your fun interrupted for something so silly as a potty break.
 
However, all in all, I think we're on the right track with potty training. You wore regular underwear all weekend (with the exception of night time) and only had one very minor accident. The only problem is you do not approve of our potty dance celebrating your accomplishment. You told us in no uncertain terms that we were not to perform the potty dance. I think you should have been born into a very reserved British family. Instead, you're stuck with a rather eccentric, loud, but loving bunch that is just crazy about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment