Friday, October 8, 2010

This morning I continued our new routine of pulling you out of bed rather than trying to wake you up gradually in your own cozy bed. You immediately wrapped your arms around my neck and snuggled my neck. Talk about heart melting! As I changed you, you started to do your fake cry routine, but couldn't play it off today and instead giggled off and on throughout me dressing you.

Last night we had dinner with my best girlfriend, Aunty Kat. I think you annoy her when you ask her over and over where her boyfriend is, but you like him more than her. She does outlandish things to impress you (like the time she ate a lemon) but you are an excellent judge of people and seem to be able to pick out the ones that genuinely like kids. She's fantastic, but tiny people aren't her thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment