Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The glass is half full

Thank goodness you woke up in a much better mood this morning. You woke me up witht the most pitiful cries last night, you seemed to have been picking your nose, which triggered a bloody nose. I hate seeing you uncomfortable or in pain - it actually causes me pain as well. So I calmed you down and coaxed you into leaning your head forward while I pinched the bridge of your nose. I had extreme nosebleeds at your age and until about age 6 - I used to hemmorhage from the nose until the blood vessels were cauterized.
 
Your version of events this morning were, "Fred came into my room. I decided I wanted to play with him! See! I wanted to play with that kitty!" I love how much of an optimist you are, the important event last night was not the fact that your nose bled, but that your beloved cat pushed his way into your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment